Virtual Office Space
With a downtown Valparaiso address
What’s a Virtual Office?
- A way to not share your home address on your business documents!
- A Professional Mailing Address you can use for your business. Whether for launching a new venture, taking a step to move your business to Indiana, or to setup a mailing hub in Valparaiso.
How does it Work?
- Once you set-up a virtual office membership and follow our simple on-boarding process, you’ll have access to a specific address.
- Whenever you receive mail, you’ll receive an email notification. You can then request to have us we scan & email the document to you.
- In order to receive packages, you’ll need to have a full coworking membership. You can read more about that here on our membership page.
We strive to help our members stay productive, and this is our way to save you unnecessary trips to check mail, and it even means you can handle the office remotely for as long as you’d like.
Additionally, with our virtual office solutions, we offer a call forwarding number. The call forwarding option will allow you to have a separate business number that rings directly to your own personal cell phone, or another phone number you prefer.
We offer the virtual office as an optional service for all of our membership programs.
If you’re interested in getting started, please schedule a tour of the space and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.