Flexible terms, amazing value
- For people visiting Valparaiso on short-term stays
- Access to the coworking space
- 1 hour of conference room use included. $15/hr extra after
- If you’re going to be in Valpo for more than a day, but less than a month-let us know and we’ll figure out a custom plan so you can stay productive while you’re in town.
- Use the best mailing address in Valparaiso (5 Washington St)
- 24/7 access to the coworking space (there will always be enough space for ya!)
- 6 hours of conference room use per month
- Your business logo will be placed in the building
- Access to members-only events
- Free use of printer/copier/scanner
- Free access to most coworking spaces in Indiana as part of the Indiana Coworking Passport
- Like the General Membership, but with a desk that is always reserved just for you
- 10 hours of conference room use per month
- Your logo in the front lobby of the building
- Free access to a locked storage cube
- Hefy discount to any teammates you want to add to your plan.
- Parking pemit for downtown Valparaiso for the life of your professional membership
- We love creating events, so we will help you host an annual event to better build your brand – Thanks to our awesome event coordinator Meredith!
Private Office Membershipstarting at
- Private office for you and your team. Standing Desk included in the office. Utilities and Internet are included in the rate
- Open workspace use for you and one teammate
- 15 Hrs Conference Room usage per month
- Upgraded signage in the building
- Get a unique suite number as part of your mailing address.
Cooperative people are often drawn to coworking. Of course if you just want to work alone and concentrate you can do that too.
Fastest Internet in Valpo
Upload the biggest files you have! We have symmetrical 1 gigabit per second internet thanks to our awesome local provider NITCO.
Don’t want to list your home address or a PO Box on your marketing material? Members can use our awesome address.
Members get 24/7 because creative problem solving is rarely done only during “business hours”
Our office is surrounded by coffee shops, lunch & dinner spots, the farmer’s market, and shopping. It’s so easy to entertain guests who want to check out your new office.
By sharing traditional overhead costs like rent and utilities, we’re able to give members a great deal for their office space.
Use our awesome chairs, big table, massive whiteboard, most printing and everything you need in an office.
We stock fresh beans from the incredible Dagger Mountain Coffee Roasters. Premium Tea selection is also included. (and we’re not ashamed of keeping some pumpkin spice around this season)
For our members: 24/7
Non-members: by appointment, please!
Need to get in touch?
Address: 5 Washington St, Ste 300, Valparaiso, IN 46383
Phone: (219) 488-2689
A Small Blurb about Zoseco Coworking
Along our journey, we’ve learned to how to make both awesome coffee and amazing conversation. We are always on the lookout for new friends and coworkers to join our community.
Life is way too short to work alone. Come join us, work hard, and get results!