Valparaiso Office Space
Choosing the Right Office Space
Finding the best office space in Valparaiso can be a hefty decision, especially as demand in our community grows. If you need a convenient location to get lost in your work, and one that grows when you grow – we’ve got you covered. We’d love to encourage you to try coworking out, but just in case, feel free to see our comparison to traditional office spaces below.
Traditional Small Office Space
- Usually fits between 1-5 people (under 500 sq ft)
- Individual offices in Valparaiso often cost between $300-$800/mo plus extras
- Utilities can range from about $90-$160/mo
- May include public wifi or shared internet in a building
- Upgraded internet often requires multi-year contracts, costs between $80-$140/month in Valpo
- Mainly 12 month leases, but some offer short-term leases
- Could include access to a shared conference room
- Fully unfurnished and needs both furniture and decorations
Pros: Your own spot with the privacy to meet and make phone calls. You have your own office, which is always a good feeling.
Cons: Costs! You have to buy the furniture, move stuff in, pay starting costs, initial deposits on everything. You may need to sign a long-term lease and you should really have liability insurance in case someone visits and gets hurt. Internet and utilities can add a huge amount to your monthly costs, as does each deposit and piece of furniture. Finally, it can be lonely being in an office by yourself, and it’s often hard to grow your business when you’re alone.
Zoseco Coworking Space & Private Offices
- Perfect for entrepreneurs, freelancers, remote workers, and independant professionals
- Lower cost to entry, we start from $100/mo for coworking, and $350 for a private office
- Included high-speed internet (1000mbs) is the fastest in Valparaiso at our main location
- Included amazing coffee available all day (to go as fast as your connection)
- Month-to-month memberships, discounts available for longer terms
- Access to a meeting room that fits 2 to 4 people
- Professional business address in the center of downtown Valparaiso
- A fully-furnished, modern, attractive space to show off to your friends, family, and customers
Pros: Perfect location in downtown Valparaiso. Fastest internet in the city, Delicious coffee, snacks and drinks included on the house. No long-term contracts, and you get to be part of a community of entrepreneurial people. You have flexibility to add new memberships as your team grows, at the pace it grows.
Cons: Privacy is the biggest difference. While we have a couple spots to get away and a meeting room, we’re not ideal if you need to make a lot of calls.
Traditional Office Suites
- For teams with 10 or more people (1000-4000 Sq ft)
- Office suites can cost between $1,000-$4,000/mo for the rent alone
- Internet and phone costs range from $200-$500 per month
- Mainly 3 to 5 year leases, though some landlords may do a 1 year lease
- Could include access to a shared conference room, but more likely you’ll need to build out a conference room. Private conference rooms often are in use less than 10% of the time
- Often needs to be fully built-out and furnished
Pros: Your team will have a great spot to work, meet with clients, and grow your business. Longer term commitments can help keep costs down. You get to design, buildout, and decorate the space to meet your culture.
Cons: Costs and committment. You have to buy more furniture, move stuff in, pay starting costs and initial deposits. You’ll also be limited by space if your team grows faster than your lease allows.
Private Zoseco Suites
- Furnished, multi-room office suites for your team starting from $1,500/mo
- Includes a private entry and a combination of private offices, conference rooms, and open work spaces
- Can be customized to fit your needs and culture
- Gives your whole team access to our shared office space, allowing more networking, events, and creative outlets
- 1 year contracts give you the flexibility to increase your size as your company grows.
Pros: Shorter contracts allow you to focus on growth. Being in the cultural hub of Valparaiso gives you an edge in recruiting professional talent.
Cons: May not be directly downtown in Valparaiso, which can actually make finding parking easier.