to help people invest in themselves at the best place possible
“…invest in themselves…”
While it’s easy for us to invest in the market, its often harder to invest in ourselves, in our skills, interests, and passions. The best investment you can make is in yourself.
Our goal at Zoseco is to create an office environment where it is easier and even more fruitful to invest in yourself.
“…the best place possible”
Coworking spaces are becoming increasingly popular, sprouting up across the country in hubs just like Valparaiso. According to a recent survey, increased productivity, more fun, and revenue increases are among some of the bonuses you reap when you plant your career in a coworking space.
The environment we live and work in plays a huge part in our successes and happiness, which is why Zoseco is the perfect fit for you. To us, the best place possible doesn’t just mean a physical space, but it’s also our social environment. We’re more than a great office.
Need an example? Here at the space, if a member is facing a challenge, there’s no need to turn to Google. Often times it is faster to ask a friend who has been through something similar. This is another way our shared office can help you be more productive, and quite frankly, it makes things way more fun.
Just some of the perks
- Our internet is on a battery backup, meaning that even in the case of an outage, our wifi will keep running that extra bit longer
- Power & USB outlets at every desk, on the desk
- Spare phone chargers and USB cables, because we’ve all been in those sticky situations when we’ve needed a charge
- Extra keyboards, mice, USB hubs, and laptop stands, we’ve got you covered
- Books, books, and more books – our community bookshelf is stocked with dozens of member favorites, and even a couple books written by past and present members
- Office supplies, and you’re welcome to use whatever you need without worrying about hitting the store or heading home
This is our open work side. There’s great natural light coming in from the south wall. Designed for collaboration, high energy, and creative thinking, this room is perfect for productivity. A smaller conference room, kitchenette, and secret hideout is close by.
This view faces our reserved desk area. The chairs are our most recent upgrade and are super-comfortable and adjustable. We strive to make the space as productive as possible, and this was our latest step. The six desks around the perimeter are all reserveable as part of the professional membership.
Meet our founder
Hi, I’m Eric, and I started Zoseco Coworking after moving back to Valpo in 2014. I originally wanted to start a different business, but figured it would be best to launch a business from a coworking space. I kept reading about how helpful they are across the country, but unfortunately there weren’t any here. So thanks to a ton of help from family, friends and our fellow Valpo entrepreneurs, now there is! If you ever have any questions or concerns about anything with the space, please contact me directly. Thank you, and I look forward to meeting you soon!